Mission Statement

The staff, parents and community of St. Elizabeth Area Catholic School work together to offer students a safe, supportive, and nurturing Catholic environment. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we are committed to Gospel values, discipleship, and academic excellence.


Saturday, May 10, 2008

Weekend Update

Hello everyone, sorry for the lack of updates to the site. Austin is doing well and I thank everyone for their prayers while he was sick. I haven't been to school yet to get work or see what was done but I did get an email from Ms. Gabbie stating how well the day went on Friday for Mrs. Torrez. Huge thank you students! You know how much it means to me when I hear you were good for a sub.

I will see you Monday bright and early for the field trip. Don't forget the 7:15 departure from school.

No comments: