Mission Statement

The staff, parents and community of St. Elizabeth Area Catholic School work together to offer students a safe, supportive, and nurturing Catholic environment. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we are committed to Gospel values, discipleship, and academic excellence.


Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday's Assignments

Hello everyone, I'm posting from SVSU as I forgot to do this before leaving Reese. I don't have my lesson plan book but here is the best I have from memory. I think most of you finished most of today's work in class.

Religion - WK
Transition - lesson 1.9
Pre-Algebra - lesson 1.8 Bonus 30
Algebra - Ch. Review & Ch. Test in the book
Reading - Vocab
Vocab - Start lesson 3
G.S. WK ~ Test Thursday & Map quiz Monday
Science - Yellow pages ~ Test Friday
5/6 Science - Ch. Review skip any 2~ Test Wednesday

And for any students who are wondering, my appointment went well today. Yay!! Thank the good Lord!

No comments: