Mission Statement

The staff, parents and community of St. Elizabeth Area Catholic School work together to offer students a safe, supportive, and nurturing Catholic environment. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we are committed to Gospel values, discipleship, and academic excellence.


Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Program

I just want to congratulate everyone on a job well done! I enjoyed the performance so much and really had a good time working with you all.

Enjoy the pictures!

Christmas Play Pics

I hope everyone enjoyed the extra day off. The teachers and I will be getting together early next week and we will talk about the Christmas party and will let you all know what the plan is.

As for extra credit I will try to get something online in the coming days.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Totally awesome pictures of a great Christmas program. Great program because there were GREAT students who worked hard to make it very special. Thanks for sharing your pictures Mrs. P.