Mission Statement

The staff, parents and community of St. Elizabeth Area Catholic School work together to offer students a safe, supportive, and nurturing Catholic environment. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we are committed to Gospel values, discipleship, and academic excellence.


Saturday, January 10, 2009

Seasonal Fun!

What a wonderful party we had yesterday. The food was excellent, the scavenger hunt was awesome, and the white elephant gift exchange was great! And the 5/6 revenge was pretty comical too albeit smelly. They better watch out!

Thank you to everyone for the wonderful gifts. I am certainly one spoiled teacher and I love you all! I hope everyone had a very special holiday season. I know it will be one I hold dear in my memories. Now on to a Superfine & Divine 2009!

Party Pics!

Thanks to Tyler and Co. for another great photography job. I think you captured the action quite nicely.

**Edited to add** Apparently the previous link to the pictures was not working. Try again and see if this one works.

2 comments:

Julie said...

link to pictures doesn't work.

Dawn said...

Still?? I just tried it and it seems to be working okay now. Try it again and let me know.