Mission Statement

The staff, parents and community of St. Elizabeth Area Catholic School work together to offer students a safe, supportive, and nurturing Catholic environment. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we are committed to Gospel values, discipleship, and academic excellence.


Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday's Assignments

Religion - St. Kenneth - p. 51-53
PA - p. 99 2-58 B34
Alg - Test, p. 130 1-13
Reading - Quiz
Vocab - Lesson 6
Global Studies - p. 295 1-4 ~ Brochures Due Wednesday
Science - None ~ Test Tomorrow
5/6 Science - p. A70-71 SA 2 ~ Test Wednesday

4 comments:

Jill said...

Mrs P??
Can I do my brochure online because my mom had a Microsoft Word that does brochures. Thanks! :D

~Jill <3

Dawn said...

Yes Jill, I think that would be a neat presentation. Go for it!

Sorry for the late reply. I had hockey tonight.

Jill said...

I am going to do it on paper instead! Sorry!:(

Dawn said...

Eh, it's your assignment. You get to choose. Can't wait to see it tomorrow.