Mission Statement

The staff, parents and community of St. Elizabeth Area Catholic School work together to offer students a safe, supportive, and nurturing Catholic environment. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we are committed to Gospel values, discipleship, and academic excellence.


Friday, March 4, 2011

Accelerated Reading

Hi Gang! I hope everyone is recovering from our awesome ski trip yesterday.

Anyways, I have been looking at the A/R points and many of you are way behind.  I only have two students who are about half-way there and that is Jill & Bryce.  I hope that sometime this weekend you will all set aside some time to read.  We have about 3 weeks left in the marking period so we really need to get a move on.

That is all, I hope you're enjoying your day off. 

No comments: