Mission Statement

The staff, parents and community of St. Elizabeth Area Catholic School work together to offer students a safe, supportive, and nurturing Catholic environment. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we are committed to Gospel values, discipleship, and academic excellence.


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday's Assignments

Religion - Cyberbullying
PA - Test
Alg - p. 638 2-46
Reading - p.521-522
Vocab - Test 25 Continue Lesson 26
Global Studies - Pretest ~ Test Tomorrow
Science - Yellow Pages 
5/6 Science - Worm Dissection prep 

2 comments:

Jill said...

Mrs. P,
Do I have to take the Global studies test only because I didn't know we had it and I haven't done the Global Studies Review? I finishes the worksheet so I didn't bring my book home to do the review...

THANKS

Dawn said...

Jill - You can take the test on Friday.

Mrs. P