Mission Statement

The staff, parents and community of St. Elizabeth Area Catholic School work together to offer students a safe, supportive, and nurturing Catholic environment. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we are committed to Gospel values, discipleship, and academic excellence.


Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednesday's Assignments

Religion - p. 47-50
PA - p. 80 2-54 B32, 38AB, 54
Alg - Quiz
Reading Red - Finish part 2 p. 85 1-12 WF, WDYTN, Word Map, Your Turn, Language Coach, AVWA, p. 87 1-5 ~ SA 2 ~ Quiz Tomorrow
Reading Yellow - Quiz
Vocab - Continue lesson 4
G.S. - None ~ Study map for Monday Quiz
Science - p. 64 1-5 WK
5/6 Science - None

We had fun today with TV-5.  Be sure to look for us Friday morning!

7 comments:

Makayla said...

Mrs. P what time are we going to be on the news? I want to record it. Lol :)I know you said it would be early like before school but do you know the excat tim?

Dawn said...

I believe it's the 5:00 - 7:00 am broadcast.

Makayla said...

Ok thanks!!!

Makayla said...

I feel stupid asking this but what channel is it on?

Dawn said...

WNEM TV-5 it's 7 on charter. I don't know the HD channel.

Makayla said...

I emailed you Mrs.P. Did it work my computer is being stupid?

Dawn said...

I got it, sorry for the late reply. I didn't have my phone alerting me once I got home.