Mission Statement

The staff, parents and community of St. Elizabeth Area Catholic School work together to offer students a safe, supportive, and nurturing Catholic environment. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we are committed to Gospel values, discipleship, and academic excellence.


Saturday, January 12, 2008

Congratulations Jeremy & Ryan!

Congratulations to Ryan for placing 5th and Jeremy for placing 1st at the District KofC Spelling Bee! I think I can speak for everyone when I say how proud I am of both you! You're a great asset to our school!

4 comments:

Julie said...

OUTSTANDING!!! job by both guys. I agree with Mrs. P - you are BOTH a great asset to SEACS. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What great spellers!

Anonymous said...

woo woo

Anonymous said...

jeremy is the awsomest speler evr!!!