Mission Statement

The staff, parents and community of St. Elizabeth Area Catholic School work together to offer students a safe, supportive, and nurturing Catholic environment. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we are committed to Gospel values, discipleship, and academic excellence.


Tuesday, April 29, 2008

DC Shirt Designs

Here are the two t-shirt design options for our trip. The cost will be $11.00 if parents want one. $1.50 more for XXL, or $3.00 more for XXXL. I will be purchasing the students shirts with my Home & School start up money.

We need to vote on which design we want. So feel free to leave comments and maybe I will set up a poll too.

The shirts will be navy blue with the red and white screen print.

Shirt 1


Shirt 2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These shirts are so much cooler than my brother's...I love them....Hope everyone votes star...
Omg! I can't believe the trip is coming so fast!!! Wow! The year's almost over!!!

Love: 8th grader

Anonymous said...

These shirts could be cooler but the'll do.