Mission Statement

The staff, parents and community of St. Elizabeth Area Catholic School work together to offer students a safe, supportive, and nurturing Catholic environment. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we are committed to Gospel values, discipleship, and academic excellence.


Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday's Assignments

PA - p.339 2-70 SA1
Alg - Quiz
History - WK

Don't forget when we return it is Ash Wednesday so do not plan on using a jean day pass.

Our Pompeii fundraiser is also that night.

Work schedule reminder.

5 - 6:15
Madison
Kasey
Kara
Mikaela
Logan B
CJ

6:15 - 7:30 (sorry for the previous time posted in error)
Andrew
Alex
Logan T
Bryce
Katie

Have an excellent long weekend! See everyone on Ash Wednesday!

5 comments:

Bryce!!!! said...

Hey Mrs. P,

Hope your enjoying your weekend! I am! Can't wait for the ski trip!

Dawn said...

Thanks Bryce! I am enjoying the nice long weekend. I am also excited for the ski trip, Tommy absolutely can't wait.

Mikaela said...

Hey Mrs P! This Thursday is going to be so awesome! I just hope that i dont fall flat on my face more than once! C U soon!

Bryce said...

Hey Mrs. P

I went to apple mountain and skied today. Can't wait for Caberfae! See u Wednesday!

Bryce

Dawn said...

Hi Mikaela & Bryce - I am very excited for Thursday too!! There are 21 people signed up to go so it is going to be great.

I am also hoping to not fall flat on my face either. ;)