Mission Statement

The staff, parents and community of St. Elizabeth Area Catholic School work together to offer students a safe, supportive, and nurturing Catholic environment. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we are committed to Gospel values, discipleship, and academic excellence.


Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday's Assignments

Religion - Blessed Bernard of Corleone p. 133-135
PA - p. 255 2- 56 B42,46 ~ Quiz Tomorrow
Alg - p. 359 2-40 B30, 36
Reading - Finish Reading The Medicine Bag ~ Quiz Thursday
Vocab - Lesson 15
Global Studies - p. 404 & 405 SA 2 ~ Test Thursday
Science - More on Weather
5/6 Science - Vocab B3

Binder check on Friday

3 comments:

Jill said...

Mrs. P?
I have a question on Social Studies, for the skillbuilder,the question says to outline the text above. When it says to outline, what does it mean? To rewrite it?

Dawn said...

Hi Jill - Well there is a section on outlining but we didn't really cover it in class. But basically it is a general idea of what is in the paragraph and if I was giving a speech on my life I might outline it like this.

I. Dawn Papesh
A. Childhood
1. Family
2. School life
a. Elementary
b. High School
B. Adulthood
1. Family
a. Children
2. Employment

See what I mean?? Just try it as best you can or use a skip if you'd like.

Dawn said...

eh, my formatting didn't work. It didn't put the tabs in. Good luck, I'll help you tomorrow if you'd like.