Mission Statement

The staff, parents and community of St. Elizabeth Area Catholic School work together to offer students a safe, supportive, and nurturing Catholic environment. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we are committed to Gospel values, discipleship, and academic excellence.


Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday's Assignments

All we did today was a lot of accel math, two play practices, and our gift exchange.  Progress reports are going home, I only had 8 out of 13 students return the last one.  Don't forget those extra credit points do add up.

There are no assignments over break.  Students should concentrate on reading so they can make their reading goals by January 20th.  Extra Credit has not been created but I should have work ready for students on their return to classes on January 3rd!

I will see everyone tonight. 

2011 has been great. I look forward to an even better 2012.  Thanks parents for entrusting me with your children daily.  I love my job!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. P! I have a few questions for you about that to wear.

1. What color shirt can I wear?
2. Can it be a polo shirt?


Thanks! :)

~Erin the Gold-ringed Pheasant. (If that's how you spell it.)
:D

Dawn said...

Yes a polo is fine white yellow brown or orange would be good.

Anonymous said...

Okay, thank you! :D

~Erin the Phesant LOL! :p

a student said...

hi mrs. p. :(

Dawn said...

Hi Student, why the sad face?

Hope said...

mrs papesh we slept in our new house 4 christmas and i got an ipod nano touch.

Dawn said...

That is wonderful news Hope! Sounds like a Christmas you'll never forget. See you in the New Year!

Hope said...

Thanks i love the new house and i hope you have a great new year