Mission Statement

The staff, parents and community of St. Elizabeth Area Catholic School work together to offer students a safe, supportive, and nurturing Catholic environment. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we are committed to Gospel values, discipleship, and academic excellence.


Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday's Assignments

Religion - None
PA - p. 354 2-40 B26 ~ Quiz Thursday
Alg - p. 469 2-42 SA2, 2-8, 2-6 ~ Quiz tomorrow
Reading - Read & Feed
Vocab - Start lesson 21
History - p. 237 1-4
Science - Vocab Ch. 9
5/6 Science - B109 1-3 WK ~ Test Thursday

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats the bonus for pa today? u did not put the assignments up today.

Dawn said...

Sorry I didn't put them up before I left. I honestly don't remember what the bonuses were. Maybe someone else will post them.

Lauren said...

Hey!

I'm pretty shure that it's 28. It is a challenge and you normally make those ones bonuses!

Lauren

Dawn said...

Thanks Lauren

Makayla said...

yeah but lauren there is anoyther one to i think it was 26 to.

hope said...

u did not put up the assignments up again

Dawn said...

Hi Hope - Yeah, I forgot again!! I had a staff meeting, then had Ashley's birthday party. It's been a crazy week. I hope everyone knows what you had to do. Sorry about that.