Mission Statement

The staff, parents and community of St. Elizabeth Area Catholic School work together to offer students a safe, supportive, and nurturing Catholic environment. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we are committed to Gospel values, discipleship, and academic excellence.


Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday's Assignments

Religion - Mass & St. Thecla
PA - Quiz 1B, p.52 2-64
Alg -  p.67 2-62 B52, p. 72 2-10, 73 2-14 SA1
Reading - Start Flowers for Algernon
Vocab - Test 3
Global Studies - p.50 & 51 SA 1 ~ Test Tuesday
Science - None

2 comments:

Alex Rollend said...

Hey Mrs Papesh! I just wanted to let u know that I have a volleyball game on Monday at 5:30. It's home and we are playing Reese. Mrs. Bojo was planning to attend it. She should have a shedule of my games, but I am not sure if she does. Hope u can come!!! bye =)

Dawn said...

Hey Alex! I'm sorry I won't be able to make it Monday. Monday's are hockey nights, if it was in Reese I might have been able to make it to half of the game. I will try and get out to Caro to watch another game on another night. Do you have any Thursday home games coming up? Or away games that aren't too far away? Good luck!!