Mission Statement

The staff, parents and community of St. Elizabeth Area Catholic School work together to offer students a safe, supportive, and nurturing Catholic environment. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we are committed to Gospel values, discipleship, and academic excellence.


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday's Assignments

Religion - Intro the Gospel of John
PA - p.xxix 1-114 Due Friday
Alg - p. MI32 1-150
Reading - None
Vocab - Continue lesson 1
Global Studies - p.7 1-2, p.11 1-5
Science - p. 26 1-3 WK
5/6 Science - Ch. 1 Vocab

2 comments:

Alex Rollend said...

The picture is soooo cute!!!! I miss everyone!!! I can't wait to come and visit for the day!!! High school is good but different i am still getting used to changing classes, more people, and the pushing and shoving by the seniors. I hope all is well at St. Elizabeth. If u could please tell everyone I say hi, that would be great!!! Well i hope to see eveyone soon!!! Bye!

-Alex

Dawn said...

Hi Alex!! It's SO good to hear from you. I've thought of you all a lot the last few days and you are all mentioned often throughout the day. I'm glad high school is good and don't worry you'll be a pro in no time. I will let everyone know that you posted and you and Andrew definitely have to come in sometime and visit. I also want to get to a volleyball match sometime.

Talk to you soon.

Dawn