Mission Statement

The staff, parents and community of St. Elizabeth Area Catholic School work together to offer students a safe, supportive, and nurturing Catholic environment. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we are committed to Gospel values, discipleship, and academic excellence.


Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wednesday's Assignments

Religion - Read
Math - AM day
Reading - Read stories 3 & 4 of Changing ~ Quiz tomorrow
Vocab - Continue lesson 11
History - None
Science - p.172 1-3 (try it)
5/6 Science - B28 Review SA 1 ~ Test Friday

STUDY THOSE LINES!!!

4 comments:

Bryce said...

Hay Mrs. P

Today was a pretty busy day. Me and Alex's paint is coming off of our paintings. Father Bill wanted me to paint a menorah which took forever to make! I used the elmo for that. Your brownies were very good. We all missed you!

Bryce

Alex said...

Hey Miss P!!!! I hope miss Ashley Marie feels better. She will be in my prayers. We missed you today. we had the brownies, posicles, and ice cream today. The brownies were excellent!!!! Hopefully see you tomarrow, if it doesn't snow too much!!!! Buh-Bye

Dawn said...

Hi Bryce - I saw your stocking is losing paint, you'll have to touch it up tomorrow. I liked your Menorah, I heard you blinded the office workers with the ELMO. :)

Hi Alex - Thanks for the kind words. Ashley is doing much better and we should both be back tomorrow as long as there is school.

I'm glad you both liked the brownies. I slaved over the oven all night making them. Just kidding.

Bryce said...

Hay Mrs. P,

glad Ashleys feeling better! Hope to see you both in school tomorrow!

Bryce