Mission Statement

The staff, parents and community of St. Elizabeth Area Catholic School work together to offer students a safe, supportive, and nurturing Catholic environment. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we are committed to Gospel values, discipleship, and academic excellence.


Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wednesday's Assignments

Religion - WK
PA - p.236 2-25 ~ Quiz Tomorrow
Alg - p.316 2-10, 2-6 ~ Quiz Tomorrow
Reading - WK ~ Quiz Friday
Vocab - Continue Lesson 12 ~ Test Friday
History - None
Science - Ch. Rev & WK ~ Open Book Test Tomorrow!
5/6 Science - Tracks Magazine

4 comments:

andrew said...

Hay Mrs. P I am doing my science right now. it is sort of hard but I am getting to the end so ya. And I am learning Cj lines So ya it has be a crazy night. we also went to haze, that was so much fun. So ya see you
And I am haveing a cup of apple cider to. aaaaaaaaaaaaa refreashing

Dawn said...

HEY Andrew - Glad you had fun at Hayes! I like shopping there too. I'm sure you guys picked up some great stuff. Hopefully CJ will be back tomorrow so you won't have to know his lines.

Did Alex have apple cider too?

Hope the science wasn't too hard on you.

LAUREN said...

HEY MRS.P

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR SO YA I AM GOING TO GO WATCH TV SO BUH-BYE

Dawn said...

Thanks Lauren, Merry Christmas!