Mission Statement

The staff, parents and community of St. Elizabeth Area Catholic School work together to offer students a safe, supportive, and nurturing Catholic environment. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we are committed to Gospel values, discipleship, and academic excellence.


Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday's Assignments

Religion - Mass ~ Happy Feast Day!
PA - Test
Alg - p. 209 2-42, p. 214 2-14 SA 1
Reading - Quiz
Vocab - words3x/sentences, finish lesson 9 ~ Test tomorrow
History - WK ~ Test Tomorrow
Science - Read p. 142-145
5/6 Science - Intro 4.2

3 comments:

Jill Barber said...

Hiya Mrs. P,

For math, do u think I can graph in the morning because I used all my graph paper and I can't make copies because I already wrote on them?? It's the questions 6-14 on page 214??

Dawn said...

Jill - Yeah, just come in and get to work on them right away. I thought you were going to be in in the morning though? Just plan on doing them whenever you get there.

Jill said...

Oh I completely forgot about my eye doctor appointment......sorry ill try to find some on the internet and if I can't, ill do them in the morning.