Mission Statement

The staff, parents and community of St. Elizabeth Area Catholic School work together to offer students a safe, supportive, and nurturing Catholic environment. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we are committed to Gospel values, discipleship, and academic excellence.


Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday's Assignments

Religion - None
PA - p. 174 2-84 B62,68,70
Alg - p. 219 2-42 B34, 40
Reading - p. 204 1-11 WF ~ Quiz Monday
Vocab - None
History - None
Science - Test
5/6 Science - A135 1-4 WK

I planned a field trip to see the King Tut exhibit at the Midland Center for the Arts.  This trip will be funded by a generous donation from Mr. & Mrs. J o e D u R u s s e l. Big thanks to them.  We will be going along with the 5/6 grade on Friday December 9th. 

Also, a reminder that December 11th is our first all school mass at 11:00. Please make an effort to be there.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. P!


Since I'm a reader on the 11th, exactly what am I reading? I know I'm the first reader, but I don't know what I'm reading.

~Erin

Dawn said...

Erin - We will get you a copy of it on Monday ok?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mrs. P! :)

~Erin

Dawn said...

You're welcome.