Mission Statement

The staff, parents and community of St. Elizabeth Area Catholic School work together to offer students a safe, supportive, and nurturing Catholic environment. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we are committed to Gospel values, discipleship, and academic excellence.


Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday's Assignments

Religion - Prayer Service
PA - p. 80 2-54, B34, 38ab, 54 ~ Quiz Tuesday
Alg - p. 99 2-56, 2-12 B50, 52, 54ac ~ Quiz Monday
Reading - p. 91 1-10
Vocab - Test 3
History - WK ~ TEST MONDAY!!
Science - Redo Section 2.2 ~ Test Thursday
5/6 Science - Quiz Bowl ~ Test Thursday

Have a great weekend!  Monday is looking hot again with a forecast of 78 degrees.  Shorts will be allowed.  Also, don't forget Monday is Columbus Day and the K of C will be hosting a pizza lunch for the students and staff.  If you don't like pizza please bring a sack lunch.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Mrs.Papesh,

I forgot the history wk. I have my book to study I just must have forgot to brig the wk is it alright if I stay in from recess to do it? I found my math I left it in the car.

Sorry,Lauren :)

Dawn said...

Hi Lauren,
I'm glad you found the math as for the history recess will work. I'll be at mass tomorrow if you want to get it after then that would work too. Thanks for letting me know.
Mrs. P

Lauren said...

Mrs.Papesh,

Thank you so much!!!!!!! We were at the parade it went well but pretty hot!!! I came home and found my history paper. I figured my dad got it from you after church. Thank you I really appreciate you doing that for me. Well have a wonderful rest of the day!! And I will see you Monday for school!!

Thanks Bunches Lauren =]

Dawn said...

Lauren, you are welcome bunches! I'm glad you made it to the parade. See you tomorrow.