Mission Statement

The staff, parents and community of St. Elizabeth Area Catholic School work together to offer students a safe, supportive, and nurturing Catholic environment. With the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we are committed to Gospel values, discipleship, and academic excellence.


Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday's Assignments

 Religion - read p. 45-49
PA - . 73 2-62 B50,62
Alg - p. 82 2-50, 2-10 B46,48,50 p. 86 2-6, p. 87 2-6  
Reading - Quiz
Vocab - Continue Lesson 2
History - p. 53 1-4
Science - None
5/6 Science - p. A59 1-5 WK

Tomorrow is twin day for $1 or $3 per family to benefit the Leukemia Society.   

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

mrs. p are u being a twin tommorrow? with who? u should be thing 1 and thing 2.
guess who wrote this. try and find out tommorrow in class

Lauren said...

I think tht it's Makayla or Jill haha just a guess

Lauren

Lauren said...

I think tht it's Makayla or Jill haha just a guess

Lauren

Dawn said...

I'm thinking Anonymous has got to be Makayla. But we'll have to wait and see. And yes, I plan on being a twin tomorrow but not the thing 1/2 again.

Hi Lauren

Lauren said...

Haha I'm excited to see your twin haha and hi mrs.papesh :)

Lauren said...

And tonight I called Mrs Gabbie and I asked fort prayer buddy's phone number and I called and we are really matching twins Tomorow the hair outfit everything haha it should be interesting

Lauren

Dawn said...

Oh Lauren, that is the sweetest thing. I'll have to make sure I get a picture of that.

Can't wait to see all the twinkies tomorrow.

Go Tigers!

Lauren said...

Hahaha yess I think my dad is watching that well cya Tomorow I better go to bed:)

Goodnight!! Lauren